Aside from the natural beauty of Niagara Falls, there are other reasons to go to the Falls and Canada!
1) The actual city of Niagara Falls in Ontario is something I’ve never seen before! It is a place of things you’d never think you’d see. There is an upside down house, king kong on a building that is sideways, Frankenstein eating a burger over Burger King, and large signs like you see in Times Square.
2) Around the Falls are parks where you can explore and even journey behind them. There is Niagara Falls State Park, Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens, and Queen Victoria Park to explore.
3) Going near the falls by boat is every bit worth it!
4) You can travel not only around the Falls, but over it in different modes: by cable car called Whirlpool Aero Car, by a helicopter, and zipline. This is for the more adventurous traveler, but to see all perspectives of the fall could be interesting. If you’re not feeling so adventurous you can go to the sky tower that looks over the falls.
5) Other than visiting a new country, this is a place for all types of travelers. There is something for every age, and all levels of adventurers.