Everyone from New Jersey has visited at least one of these places!
1) Medieval Times: This is a place for anyone who wants to live like they're in..Medieval Times! It is a castle-like building and an arena inside where you'll have a 4-course meal. The meal is utensil-free, and you watch a jousting duel while cheering for your team.
2) Lakota Wolf Preserve: If you love wolves, or animals in general, and want to support an endangered species, then you should book a tour with the preserve. They offer guided educational wolf tours called a Wolf Watch. Professional photographers are allowed to take photos and capture their beauty in a stress-free environment. They also protect bobcats and foxes on their preserve.
3) Grounds for Sculpture: This is a 42-acre sculpture park and museum. There are restaurants in the park and maps to show you where the sculptures are located. The space is quite big, you can easily spend a day there.
4) Diggerland USA: I mean what kid wouldn't like a park where they crush, dig, and destroy things. It is a theme park for kids who like construction sites! It's not something you see everyday, and only in New Jersey.
5) Battery 223, The Bunker At Cape May Point: This World War II bunker is still standing on the New Jersey beach. This is an interesting site because when the bunker was built in 1942, it was on high ground and hidden, but today stands on a beach in plain sight.
*Note: these photos are from the websites