Although traveling through a screen is not the way I like to travel, it is what I need during this quarantine.
Google’s Art and Culture section has opened some National Parks for everyone to virtually visit. There are short clips with 360 degrees view of the park. It's something to get you motivated to start traveling again.
You can experience 5 National Parks with a tour guide:
1) Kenai Fjords National Park in Alaska:
Highlights of the guide: Exit Glacier, kayaking, and climbing into a crevasse
2) Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park in Hawai’i:
Highlights of the guide: Rainforest, volcanoes erupting, and cliffs
3) Carlsbad Caverns National Park in New Mexico:
Highlights of the guide: Stalagmites, stalactite, and exploring secret rooms
4) Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah:
Highlights of the guide: Rock pillars, stars, and light pollution
5) Dry Tortugas National Park in Florida:
Highlights of the guide: Fort Jefferson, scuba diving, and hearing fish/coral talk
Hope to visit them all in person one day!